Further Questions or Issues with the CDI Payment Portal?
If you would prefer to speak to a customer service representative or you would like to use another form of payment, please call our customer call center at 800-634-4064. The call center is open Monday through Friday from 7am-6pm CST.
Need a Price Estimate? We Can Help
We accept most major insurance plans, including auto accident, workers' compensation and government funded programs. If you have a high-deductible plan or no insurance and would like to know the cost of your imaging exam before your appointment, our insurance specialists can provide a personalized price estimate.
You will receive one "global" bill from CDI that includes both the technical fee (your actual scan) and the professional fee (the written report from the medical doctor). Other providers may send you two separate bills so if you are comparing costs be sure to ask if you will receive one or two bills.
Call us at 425-250-1160 for a personalized price estimate
Be sure to have the following on hand:
- Your referring doctor's name
- The name of the procedure (example: Knee MRI with contrast)
- Your insurance card or let us know this will be self-pay
Pricing Variability in the News
The Seattle Times printed an article recently entitled "With huge variability in hospital prices, patients must beware." It highlights the fact that across the state, the prices for care are two, three or even four times more expensive from one facility to another.
As a patient, you may be paying more out-of-pocket for your health care so it's important for you to understand the variables by:
- Checking with your insurance company to make sure the provider and service are covered within your plan.
- Asking for a cost estimate from the provider before your appointment.
- Seeing if there is a discount or payment plan option if you will be self-paying for the service.