Get Out of Pain and Into Life
Most of us will experience back or joint pain at some point in our lives. It can disrupt our daily activities but there are options for care.
- Time to heal (rest, exercise, pain medicine)
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Physical therapy
- Injection procedure
- Surgical procedure
An injection procedure to diagnose and/or treat your pain is an option for pain care offered by the specialized medical doctors at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Northern MN. These procedures are offered in our comfortable outpatient centers with minimal downtime. Find a center near you.
Injection procedures offer many benefits:
- Diagnose the root cause or source of your pain
- Offer temporary to permanent pain relief on their own
- Assist in relieving your pain so you can have chiropractic adjustments or do physical therapy
- Create pre-surgical "map" of your pain sites
- Help manage residual pain post-surgery
Talk through your pain issues with your provider so together you can make decisions about next steps. If you feel an injection procedure is right for you, your provider will need to write an order for the procedure.