PET/CT Mobile Services
Routed, Parked or Fixed Options
The diagnostic and clinical value of PET/CT imaging continues to make headway. A Mobile PET/CT at your facility will allow you to:
- Provide patients a continuum of care within your network
- Provide physicians with exceptional anatomical and functional views, specifically critical in the staging, restaging and monitoring of cancer
As a trusted national provider of diagnostic imaging services, Insight Imaging is a go-to partner for PET/CT services from coast-to-coast.
Our service is customer-driven and starts with understanding your unique needs. You can expect full support at every stage throughout your facility’s lease term.
We review your radiology workflow and provide recommendations for integrating Mobile PET/CT seamlessly into your facility. Our lease terms are flexible – from regular schedules to parked scanners, with fee-per-exams or fixed pricing.
We customize a mobile PET/CT program to meet your needs, with support services that you choose:
- Scheduling and case review
- Pre-appointment preparations and reminder calls
- Equipment orientation and training for facility staff
- Staffing by Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologists (CNMT) and/or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- PET/CT marketing toolkit, customizable for you facility
- Account executive services to educate referring providers in your community on proper utilization
- FGD dose management
- ACR accreditation assistance
We provide site planning resources to expedite the setup process for your PET/CT unit. We’ll work with you to continue to ensure the scanner is functioning well, patient satisfaction rates meet your requirements and your staff’s expectations have been met.
To learn more about our PET/CT services, call 888-973-8262 or contact us
As your PET/CT services grow, we can help you evaluate expanding your service to a fixed site through our partnership services.