Open MRI? Think CDI.
A traditional MRI may be difficult for people for various reasons, including claustrophobia, anxiety, large body build or obesity. At St. Luke’s CDI in Missouri, we have the widest variety of Open MRI options to make the imaging experience as comfortable as possible for you while capturing high-quality images.
Working with you and your provider, we will help select the MRI right for you
- Nothing in front of your face during the scan
- Ability to watch TV for most exams
- For a closer look, watch our quick Open Upright commercial
- Located in Creve Coeur
- Unobstructed patient views that may help to elimate feelings of claustrophobia
- High quality images
- Accommodates larger patients, up to 660 lbs.
- Located in Ellisville
- Large inn-bore (this is the inside of the MRI where you lay), the size of a hula hoop
- Twice the single strength of a high-field MRI
- Accommodates larger patients, up to 550 lbs.
- Located in Chesterfield
- High-field scanner for high-quality, clear images
- Open on both ends
- Located in O’Fallon and Frontenac