Meet Your Breast Care Coordinator
Kodi Van de Riet, RN, BSN
At Midwest Breast Care, we understand that convenient women’s imaging services are just the beginning. Every woman’s breast care needs are unique. That’s why our primary focus is making sure we understand your needs so that we can meet them.
One way we personalize your breast care is through our breast care coordinator, Kodi Van de Riet. She manages and coordinates your experience across the continuum of women’s breast care. From detection of a potential problem, through the diagnostic work-up process, to a definitive diagnosis and beyond, Kodi serves as your advocate, navigator and educator, supporting each stage of your breast health experience.
As breast care coordinator, Kodi can:
- Work with you to develop a personalized breast health program
- Evaluate your breast cancer risk-assessment results and advise you about your personal lifetime risk
- Help you to understand your diagnostic work-up and medical terminology
- Explain what you can expect during any tests, treatments or procedures you may have
- Serve as a liaison between you and your team of physicians and care providers
- Communicate your unique needs and concerns to your team of physicians
- Assist you in finding answers to insurance questions