Quality Care. Better Price.
Our Massachusetts centers cost 30-50% less than hospital imaging
Independent imaging providers, like Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and Peabody Imaging in Massachusetts offer a more affordable imaging option. In fact, our centers cost around 30 - 50% less than hospital-affiliated imaging providers. To schedule an appointment, find a center near you.
Here's how we offer quality care at a better price:
- Medical imaging is all we do and we do it well. We're optimized for efficient and effective imaging care with minimal overhead expenses.
- We invest in advanced technology and shares best practices nationally to be at the forefront of imaging care.
- Our technologists (the person running the equipment and capturing your images) are certified and walk you comfortably through your exam, staying in contact with you even when you are in the scanner.
- Our radiologists (the doctors who review the images and write the reports) are local, board-certified and fellowship-trained. They are onsite to ensure patients receive the appropriate care with fast answers.
Free quality and cost tool
Quality among imaging providers isn't equal. If you are price comparison shopping, download a free quality and value checklist to compare quality metrics of imaging providers in addition to costs.
Cost estimate from CDI
If you need to know the cost of care before your appointment, our Insurance Specialists are happy to provide a personalized cost estimate.
Call your preferred CDI center listed in Locations & Services
Please have the following on hand so we can provide as accurate an estimate for you as possible:
- Your referring doctor's name
- The name of the procedure (example: Knee MRI with contrast)
- Your insurance card or let us know this will be self-pay