What Will the Screening Be Like?
We will call you prior to your appointment to discuss specific preparation instructions.
- On the day of your exam, please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in
- Plan for around 45 minutes for your exam
- Our CT technologist will help you onto the scanner table and then go out of the room to run the scanner from a computer located behind, through the viewing window
- The technologist will communicate with you throughout the exam
- The CT table you are on will move into the scanner and the technologist will take the images
- After the exam, your images will be viewed by one our our radiologists who will review the information and write a report for your provider
- This information is shared with your provider within 24 hours of your exam
- The provider who referred you for the CT exam will be the one to follow-up with you about your results