Keep Your Appointment at CDI
Where you go for imaging in Indianapolis is up to you, not an insurance company.
You have a choice to obtain value and quality in medical imaging, not just a lower price.
Here at CDI in Indianapolis, local insurance companies are calling patients shortly after a medical imaging appointment has been scheduled.
The insurance provider’s goal is to redirect you to a low-cost imaging provider. If you need to know the cost of your exam before visiting CDI, call us for a personalized price estimate.
What You Should Know:
- Your insurance provider can tell you about your coverage, but not which imaging center to go to for your exam
- There can be significant quality and price differences between providers
- You will not be denied coverage by choosing CDI as we have contracts with all major insurance providers in Indianapolis, including Medicare
CDI's Commitment to Quality:
- Our services are competitively priced and we demonstrate an unwavering commitment to quality
- Our technologists are certified in the equipment they operate and practice compassionate patient care
- Our radiologists are on-site medical doctors with additional education and training in imaging the specific area of the body you are having examined
Getting you through your imaging exam comfortably and capturing high-quality images the first time so that you don't need to repeat your exam is the difference CDI offers as a quality imaging provider. We'll work to get accurate results to your provider promptly so he or she has the information needed to guide your care.
If you need to know the cost of care before your appointment, CDI's Insurance Specialists are happy to help.
Call 800-537-0005 for a personalized cost estimate.
Please have the following on hand so we can provide as accurate an estimate for you as possible:
- Your referring provider's name
- The name of the procedure (example: Knee MRI with contrast)
- Your insurance card or let us know this will be self-pay