Quality Care. Better Price.
CDI in Illinois costs 50-75% less on many exams than hospital-affiliated imaging providers
Independent imaging providers, like Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in northern Illinois, offer a more affordable imaging option. In fact, we cost 50-75% less on many exams than hospital-affiliated imaging providers. To schedule an appointment, find a center near you.
Here's how we offer quality care at a better price:
- Medical imaging is all we do and we do it well. We're optimized for efficient and effective imaging care with minimal overhead expenses.
- CDI invests in advanced technology and shares best practices nationally to be at the forefront of imaging care.
- Our technologists (the professionals running the equipment and capturing your images) are certified and walk you comfortably through your exam, staying in contact with you even when you are in the scanner.
- Our radiologists (the doctors who review the images and write the reports) are local, board-certified and fellowship-trained. They are onsite to ensure patients receive the appropriate care with fast answers.
Cost estimate from CDI
If you need to know the cost of care before your appointment, our Insurance Specialists are happy to provide a personalized cost estimate. Call our centers directly to speak with one of our associates:
Lake in the Hills: 847-458-6736
Please have the following on hand so we can provide as accurate an estimate for you as possible:
- Your referring provider's name
- The name of the procedure (example: Knee MRI with contrast)
- Your insurance card or let us know this will be self-pay