CDI Breast Care
Personalized, breast imaging services near you
At CDI in Geneva, Illinois, we know you have a choice in where you go for breast imaging services, such as annual screening mammograms and diagnostic services like diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasound and breast MRI. That’s why we tailor our breast cancer screening and diagnostic services to you in a way that best meets your needs and desires.
We offer you a comforting experience and fast results so you can quickly get the answers you need. To schedule a breast imaging service, call us.
When you choose CDI in Geneva, you'll receive:
- Timely appointments, including same-day appointments and walk-in screening mammograms
- When you schedule your mammogram, you can also make an appointment for a bone density exam
- Comfortable exams with private waiting rooms, soft robes and warm blankets
- Experienced and knowledgeable technologists to answer your questions and perform your exam
- Images are read by doctors who specialize in breast exams
- Same-day results for diagnostic exams, so you don’t have to wait
- When necessary, we can assist with coordinating biopsies, surgery, genetic counseling and more
An annual screening mammogram is recommended for women beginning at age of 40, according to the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI). The American Cancer Society also recommends that women have the choice to begin mammography screening at age 40. For the complete, updated ACS guidelines, click here.