Choosing the Best Breast Screening
When it comes to breast cancer screening, getting the right test at the right time for early diagnosis is critical. At CDI in Geneva we offer convenient appointment times, quick results and the latest technology, including 3D mammography (tomosynthesis), to help you get the right answers, right away.
Is a 3D mammogram right for me?
Why your first mammogram should be 3D
When you choose CDI in Geneva, you can expect:
- Timely appointments, including same-day appointments and walk-in screening mammograms on Thursdays from 7:30am-4pm
- Updated breast imaging technology, including 3D mammography or tomosynthesis
- Fellowship trained, breast radiologists who interpret your results
- Knowledgeable technologists to answer your questions and perform your exam
- Quick results – Same-day results are available and if you would like, you can wait for your diagnostic exam results and speak with a breast radiologist about your results
- When necessary, we can assist with coordinating biopsies, diagnostic mammogram, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, or surgery