Zenon Protopapas, MD
Zenon Protopapas, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with New Haven Radiology Associates, PC. Dr. Protopapas provides professional physician services at Whitney Imaging Center in Connecticut.
- Medical: Albert-Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Germany
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Waterbury Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut
- Residency: Radiology residency at Hospital of St. Raphael in New Haven, Connecticut
- Ghebrekidan, H., Hooper, F., Protopapas, Z., Reiner, B., Scanlon, M., Siegel, E. Impact of Filmless Radiology on Frequency of Clinician Consultantions with Radiologists. American Journal of Roentgenology. 1999.
- Austin, J.H., Krasna, M.J., Protopapas, Z., Romney, B.M., Rozenshtein, A., White, C.S. Incidental Lung Carcinoma Detected at CT in Patients Selected for Lung Volume Reduction Surgery to Treat Severe Pulmonary Emphysema. Radiology. 1998.
- Briscoe, B., Ghebrekidan, H., Hooper, F., Pomerantz, S., Protopapas, Z., Reiner, B., Siegel, E., Warner, J. Variation of Monitor Luminance on Radiologist Productivity in the Interpretation of Skeletal Radiographs Using a Picture Archiving and Communication System. Journal of Digital Imaging. 1997.