Tore Detlie, MD
Tore Detlie, MD is a board-certified body and breast imaging radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Detlie provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in Minnesota. Dr. Detlie brings over 20 years of experience in general body and subspecialty diagnostic breast imaging and interventional procedures.
Dr. Detlie has served in various leadership appointments that have contributed to his rich experience in breast imaging and general radiology. He was instrumental in developing the University of Minnesota’s interventional breast program. Dr. Detlie is an Adjunct Professor with the University of Minnesota radiology department. He is also associated with a Minnesota-based consulting group developing a national breast imaging program together with other leading breast diagnostic radiologist in the USA. In addition to subspecialty breast imaging and intervention, Dr. Detlie has many years’ experience in interventional fallopian tube recanalization procedures related to infertility patients with blocked fallopian tubes.
- Undergraduate: Augustana College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Medical: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal and Breast Imaging fellowship at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological society of North America
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Diagnosis of breast implant rupture: imaging findings and relative efficacies of imaging techniques. Everson, L. I., Parantainen, H., Detlie, T., Stillman, A. E., Olson, P. N., Landis, G., Foshager, M. C., Cunningham, B., Griffiths, H. J.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1994
- The radiology of bone allografts. Andersen, J. R., Detlie, T., Griffiths, H. J.; Radiol Clin North Am. 1995
- Radiographic evaluation of the complications of long bone allografts. Griffiths, H. J., Anderson, J. R., Thompson, R. C., Amundson, P., Detlie, T.; Skeletal Radiol. 1995
- Radiologic case study. Patellar dislocation: medial retinacular tears, avulsion fractures, and osteochondral fragments. Gilbert, T. J., Johnson, E., Detlie, T., Griffiths, H. J.; Orthopedics. 1993
Traveling, Boating, Golf and Skiing.