Thomas A Dykes, MD
Thomas A. Dykes, MD is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Colorado State University
- Medical: University of Colorado
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Radiology residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Dartmouth School of Medicine in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Amberson, S.M., Dykes, T.A., Elton, E., Howell, D.A. Combined Angiographic and Endoscopic Management of Bleeding Pseudoanuerysms. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1997.
- Bettmann, M.A. & Dykes, T.A. Catheter-directed Thrombolysis: An Annotated Bibliography and Selected References. JVIR. 1995.
- Briggs, R.C., Dykes, T.A., Pezzuti, R.T. Sternal Patterns in Bone Scintigraphy. Radiology. 1992.
- Applebaum, B.I., Dykes, T.A., Ralston, M.D. Verification of Lumbar Vertebral Bodies. Radiology. 1992.
- Dykes, T.A., Isler, R.J., McLean, A.C. MR Imaging of Asherman Syndrome: Total Endometrial Obliteration. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1991.
- Dykes, T.A. & West, D. Mammography as a Screening Tool for Detection of Breast Cancer in a Family Practice Setting. Clinical Research. 1989.
- Cohen, J.J., Duke, R., Dykes, T.A., McCall, L., Weimer, R. Purification and Characterization of the Endogenous Endonuclease Involved in Programmed Cell Death of Developing Lymphocytes. Clinical Research. 1987.
- Dykes, T.A. & Nabors, M.W. Tissue Culture and it’s Application in Selecting for Stress Tolerance. 1985.
- Dykes, T.A., Nabors, M.W., Wahler, J.J. Embryogenesis and Plant Regeneration in Tissue Cultures Derived from Mature and Immature Somatic Tissues of Rice (Oriza Sativa) and Wheat (Triticum Aestivum). 1984.
- DeMott, K.J., Dykes, T.A., Heyser, J.W., Kautzman, D.C., MacKinnon, C., Mujeeb Kazi, A., Nabors, M.W. Long-term, High-frequency Plan Regeneration and Induction of Somatic Embryogenesis in Callus Cultures of Wheat (Triticu Aestivum).