Tal Rencus, MD
Tal Rencus, MD is a board-certified neuroradiologist with New England Baptist Radiology Associates, PC. Dr. Rencus provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Columbia University in New York, New York
- Medical: University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Greenwich Hospital Yale University School of Medicine in Greenwich, Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Tufts New England Medical Center (Tufts-NEMC) in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Tufts-NEMC/Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital joint program in Boston, Massachusetts
- Elgazzar, A., Munn, S., Rencus, T., Smith, J. Displaced Uterus Simulating Aneurysm on a Multiphase Bone Scan. Clin Nucl Med. 2003.
- Parikh, B., Rencus, T., Soller, B. Reversibility of Heme-nitric Oxide Reactions for us in an inhaled Nitric Oxide Sensor. SPIE. 1997.