Steven W. Farraher, MD
Steven W. Farraher, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: College of William and Mary in Willamsberg, Virginia
- Medical: University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Internship: St. Vincent’s Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Residency: Radiology residency at Boston Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Chang, K.J., Farraher, S.W., Hou, A., Jara, H., Soto, J.A. Liver and Spleen Volumetry Using Quantitative MR Imaging (Q-MRI) and Dual-space Clustering Segmentation. Radiology. 2005.
- Abelt, C.J., Acquavella, M.F., Evans, M.E., Farraher, S.F., Nevoret, C.J. Static and Dynamic Fluorescence Quenching of a Dicyanoanthracene Capped Beta-Cyclodextrin. Journal of the Chemical Society, Perkins Transactions. 1995.
- Abelt, C.J., Acquavella, M.F., Evans, M.E., Farraher, S.F., Nevoret, C.J. Synthesis of a Water-Soluble Dicyanoanthracene as a Cap for Beta-Cyclodextrin. Journal of Organic Chemistry. 1994.