Steven S. Winn, MD, DVM
Steven S. Winn, MD, DVM is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: McGill University in Montreal, Canada and New York State College of Veterinary Medicine Cornell University in Ithaca, New York
- Medical: The Albany Medical College of Union University of Albany, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at The Albany Medical College of Union University and Albany Medical Center in Albany, New York
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis, Missouri
- The Maine State Radiology Society
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- The Radiological Society of North America
- The American Roentgen Ray Society
- The American College of Radiology
- Carpenter, M., Cartin, A., Mallory, B., Pinette, M.G., Wax, J.R., Winn, S.S. Prenatal Sonographic Diagnosis of a Perineal Lipoma.J Ultrasound Med. 2010.
- Christman, R.A., Fredericks, S.E., Prasanna, P.M., Winn, S.S. Best Cases from the AFIP: Giant Cavernous Hemagioma. Radiographics. 2010.
- Blackstone, J., Cartin, A., Pinette, M.G., Wax, J.R., Winn, S.S. Cavernous Transformation of the Portal Wein Complicating Pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2006.
- Gelberman, R.H., Hollstein, S.B., Winn, S.S. Intraneural and Extraneural Interstitial Pressure Changes in the Cubital Tunnel with Elbow Flexion – An Experimental Study in Human Cadavera. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1998.
- Heiken, J.P. & Winn, S.S. Abdominal Wall and Peritoneal Cavity. 1996.
- Middleton, W.D. & Winn, S.S. Sonographic Appearance of Rotator Cuff Tear. International Medical Image Registry. 1996.
- Middleton, W.D. & Winn, S.S. Sonographic Appearance of Testicular Seminoma. International Medical Image Registry. 1995.
- Middleton, W.D. & Winn, S.S. Sonographic Diagnosis of Hepatic Artery Thrombosis in a Transplanted Liver. International Medical Image Registry. 1995.