Steven S. Winn, MD, DVM
Steven S. Winn, MD, DVM is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Spectrum Medical Group, PA. Dr. Winn provides professional physician services at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: McGill University in Montreal, Canada and New York State College of Veterinary Medicine Cornell University in Ithaca, New York
- Medical: The Albany Medical College of Union University of Albany, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at The Albany Medical College of Union University and Albany Medical Center in Albany, New York
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis, Missouri
- The Maine State Radiology Society
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- The Radiological Society of North America
- The American Roentgen Ray Society
- The American College of Radiology
- Carpenter, M., Cartin, A., Mallory, B., Pinette, M.G., Wax, J.R., Winn, S.S. Prenatal Sonographic Diagnosis of a Perineal Lipoma.J Ultrasound Med. 2010.
- Christman, R.A., Fredericks, S.E., Prasanna, P.M., Winn, S.S. Best Cases from the AFIP: Giant Cavernous Hemagioma. Radiographics. 2010.
- Blackstone, J., Cartin, A., Pinette, M.G., Wax, J.R., Winn, S.S. Cavernous Transformation of the Portal Wein Complicating Pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2006.
- Gelberman, R.H., Hollstein, S.B., Winn, S.S. Intraneural and Extraneural Interstitial Pressure Changes in the Cubital Tunnel with Elbow Flexion – An Experimental Study in Human Cadavera. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1998.
- Heiken, J.P. & Winn, S.S. Abdominal Wall and Peritoneal Cavity. 1996.
- Middleton, W.D. & Winn, S.S. Sonographic Appearance of Rotator Cuff Tear. International Medical Image Registry. 1996.
- Middleton, W.D. & Winn, S.S. Sonographic Appearance of Testicular Seminoma. International Medical Image Registry. 1995.
- Middleton, W.D. & Winn, S.S. Sonographic Diagnosis of Hepatic Artery Thrombosis in a Transplanted Liver. International Medical Image Registry. 1995.