Steven Pollei, MD
Steven Pollei, MD is a board-certified neuroradiologist and the medical director with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Pollei provides professional physician services of Center for Diagnostic Imaging’s (CDI) Federal Way, Lakewood and Puyallup outpatient centers. He offers additional expertise in diagnostic injections and pain management procedures, and is considered one of the pioneers of pain management in the country.
- Undergraduate: Luther College in Decorah, IA
- Medical: Washington University in St. Louis, MO
- Internship: Gunderson Clinic in La Crosse, WI
- Pediatrics: St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, NM
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Utah Hospitals in Salt Lake City, UT
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- International Spinal Injection Society
- North American Spine Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Dr. Pollei has published numerous articles and book chapters on several areas of neuroradiology, including ear, nose and throat, spine, and the temporomandibular joint.
Skiing, windsurfing, biking.