Scott E. Fredericks, MD
Scott E. Fredericks, MD is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Spectrum Medical Group, PA. Dr. Fredericks provides professional physician services at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine and Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Medical: UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Piscataway, New Jersey
- Internship: St. Vincents Hospital in New York, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at Boston University Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Body MRI fellowship at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts