Saman Hazany, MD
Saman Hazany, MD is a board certified diagnostic and neuroradiologist with Los Angeles County. Dr.Hazany provides professional physician services at Rancho Los Amigos MRI Center in California. Dr. Hazany is fluent in English, Persian (Farsi), and Spanish.
- Undergraduate: University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) in Los Angeles, California
- Medical: University of California San Diego (UCSD) School of Medicine in La Jolla, California
- Residency: Internal Medicine residency at Martin Luther King Hospital in Los Angeles, California and University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California. Diagnostic Radiology residency at Staten Island University Hospital in Staten Island, New York. Diagnostic Radiology residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- California Medical Association
- UC Los Angeles Golden Key Club
- Colen, R.R., Do-Dai, D., Hazany, S., Wu, J.K., Yao, K., Zhu, J.J., Zinn, P.O. MRI Appearance and Changes on Intracavitary Gliadel Wafer Placement” A Pilot Study. World J Radiology. 2011.
- Gamst, A., Hazany, S., Isaacs, D., Mahmud, E., Stark, P. Evaluation of the Coronary Sinus by Computed Tomography (CT) in Patients with Elevated Right Heart Pressures. J Comput Assist Tomography. 2009.
- Hazany, S., Khalkhali, I. The Impact of Mammography in a Public University Affiliated Hospital in an Urban Community. Breast J. 2009.
- Elsas, S.M., Gregory, W.L., Hazany, S., Mody, I. Zinc Delays the Development of Afterdischarges and Seizures in a Kindling Model of Epilepsy. Epilepsia. 2009.
- Hazany, S., Pham, H.A., Vatakencherry, G. A Case of Transection at the Strut of a Gore Tag Endograft After Endovascular Repair of a Ruptured Thoracic Aorta. J Vasc Interv Radiology. 2009.
- Dahliwal, S., Hazany, S., Omura, M., Rodriguez, F.J., Sayre, J., Stockman, T., Villablanca, J.P. Detection and Quantization of Small Intracranial Arteries Using Multidetector Helical CT Angiography: Comparison to Conventional Catheter Angiography. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007.
- Hazany, S., Healy, J.F., Hesselink, J.R., Imbesi, S.G. Utilization of Glutamate/Creatine Ratios for Proton Spectroscopic Diagnosis of Meningiomas. Neuroradiology. 2007.