Roman Bloch, MD
Roman Bloch, MD is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Bloch provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota.
Undergraduate: University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical: University of Rochester School of Medicine in Rochester, New York
- Internship: Preliminary Medicine internship at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia
- American Board of Radiology
- State of Michigan License
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Kalamazoo Academy of Medicine (Board Member)
- Michigan State Medical Society
Away from work, Dr. Bloch enjoys spending time with his wife Padma, a critical care physician, and their two young sons. He is an avid golfer who has created golf training aids.