Ranjeet B. Singh, MD
Dr. Singh is a musculoskeletal and neuroradiologist with Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area. He previously served as an acting clinical instructor in musculoskeletal radiology at the University of Washington, where he also was awarded the University of Washington Radiology Fellow of the Year award in 2002, as a senior fellow.
Dr. Singh was chosen by Seattle Met Magazine as one of Seattle’s Top Doctors in 2013.
- Medical Degree: Monash University in Australia
- Advanced Degree in Radiology: University of Melbourne in Australia
- Residency: Radiology residency at Melbourne University in Australia
- Advanced Degree in Neuroradiology: University of British Columbia, Canada
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology and Musculoskeletal MRI fellowship at Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Center in British Columbia, Canada
- Advanced Training in Musculoskeletal Radiology: University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- American College of Radiologists
- King County Medical Society
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists