Neil W. Tishkoff, MD
Neil W. Tishkoff, MD is a board certified neuroradiologist with New Haven Radiology Associates, PC. Dr. Tishkoff provides professional physician services at Whitney Imaging Center in Connecticut.
- Undergraduate: Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York
- Medical: State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine in Stony Brook, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at University of Rochester in Rochester, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Allegheny County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Britton, C.B., Conti, S.F., Rubin, D.A., Tishkoff, N.W., Towers, J.D. Anterolateral Soft-tissue Impingement in the Ankle: Diagnosis Using MR Imaging. AJR Am J Roentgen. 1997.