N. Jarrod Durkee, MD
N. Jarrod Durkee, MD is a fellowship-trained radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Durkee provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), serving our outpatient centers in Federal Way, Lakewood and Puyallup. He is board-certified by the American College of Radiology and specializes in musculoskeletal radiology.
- Undergraduate: Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI
- Medical: Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, MI
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at the University of Washington and the University of Michigan
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Sonographic evaluation of lower extremity interosseous membrane injury: retrospective review in three patients. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 2003; 22:1369-1375.
- Classification of Common Acetabular Fractures: Radiographic and CT Appearances. American Journal of Roentgenology 2006; 187:915–925.
- wine tasking