Michael P. Schwartz, M.D.
Michael P. Schwartz, M.D. is a medical director and board certified radiologist with Randallwood Radiology Associates, S.C. Dr. Schwartz provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Illinois. He comes to Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) from Provena St. Joseph Hospital and Randallwood Radiology, subspecializing in breast imaging, ultrasound and nuclear medicine. Dr. Schwartz is the medical director of radiology at Provena St. Joseph and has served as the director of radiology for over twenty years. He is also the medical director of the College of Dupage School of Ultrasound Technology.
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Medical: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Internship: Evanston Hospital and Michael Reese Hospital
- Residency: Radiology residency at Michael Reese Hospital
- Fellowship: Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound fellowship at Michael Reese Hospital
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Chicago Radiological Society
- American Medical Association
- Kane County Medical Society
- Illinois State Radiological Society
- Illinois State Medical Society