Michael L. Wheat, MD
Michael Lee Wheat, MD is a highly respected cardiologist who provides expert diagnostic exam interpretations for Franciscan Health Valparaiso Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Valparaiso, Indiana. He is a partner at Northwest Indiana Cardiovascular Physicians, P.C. Dr. Wheat has completed level 1,2 and 3 in Cardiovascular Computed Tomography training. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Undergraduate: Lee College in Cleveland, Tennessee
- Medical: University of South Alabama, School of Medicine
- Internship: Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois
- Fellowship: Cardiac MRI fellowship at Heart Center of Indiana and Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago