Michael A. Merriam, MD
Michael A. Merriam, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist and neuroradiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: University of Vermont
- Medical: University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Residency: Surgery and Radiology residency at Rhode Island Hospital and Brown University Program in Medicine in Providence, Rhode Island
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- The American College of Radiology
- Casanova, L.A., DeMaria, E.J., Gann, D.S., Kenney, P.R., Merriam, M.A. Aggressive Trauma Care Benefits the Elderly. J Trauma. 1987.
- Casanova, L.A., DeMaria, E.J., Gann, D.S., Kenney, P.R., Merriam, M.A. Survival Alter Trauma in Geriatric Patients. Ann Surg. 1987.
- Casanova, L.A. , DeMaria, E.J., Gann, D.S., Kenney, P.R., Merriam, M.A. Do DRG Payments Adequately Reimburse the Costs of Trauma Care in Geriatric Patients? J Trauma. 1987.
- Cronan, J.J., Dorfman, G.S., Haas, R.A., Lambiase, R.E., Merriam, M.A. Radiographically Guided Percutaneous Catheter Drainage of Pleural Fluid Collections. AJR. 1988.
- Cronan, J.J., Dorfman, G.S., Merriam, M.A. The Occult Abscess: The Role of Expedient Percutaneous Catheter Drainage. J Intervent RAdiol. 1991.
- Jolesz, F.A., Merriam, M.A., Oshio, K., Size, G.S. Fast Spine-echo Imaging in the Evaluation of Intradural Disease of the Spine. AJNR. 1992.
- Merriam, M.A. & Size, G.S. Evaluation of Fast Spine-echo T2-Weighted Sequence in MR Imaging of Extradural Disease of the Spine. AJNR.
- Constable, R.T., Jolesz, F., Kawamura, Y., Merriam, M.A., Negishi, C., Oshio, K., Size, G.S. Fast Spine-echo MR Imaging of Cervical Spine: Influence of Echo Train Length and Echo Spacing on Imaging Contract and Quality. AJNR. 1993.
- Bronen, R.A., McCarthy, G., Merriam, M.A., Spencer, D.D. MR Findings After Depth Electrode Implantation for Medically Refractory Epilespy. EJNR. 1993.