Mark A. Skirgaudas, MD
Dr. Skirgaudas is a musculoskeletal radiologist with Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area. Prior to this he was a staff radiologist with Jefferson Radiology Group and Hartford Hospital, CT.
In 2009-2010, Dr. Skirgaudas was nominated by his peers to receive a Best Doctors in America in Radiology award for the Greater Hartford Area. This award honors the top five percent of physicians in various specialties around the country.
One of Dr. Skirgaudas’ hobbies remains kayaking and rowing, as he was a three-time National Champion Rower and member of the United States National Rowing Team, participating in the 1988 World Championships in Milan, Italy.
- Undergraduate: Yale College in New Haven, CT
- Medical Degree: Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, CT
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of California in San Francisco, CA
- Fellowship: University of California in San Francisco, CA
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology and Connecticut Radiology Society