Laurence Gaalaas, DDS, MS
Laurence Gaalaas, DDS, MS, is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial radiologist at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry who provides professional physician services for Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Twin Cities.
- Undergraduate: St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota
- Dental: University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Masters: University of North Carolina School of Dentistry in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- American Dental Association