Kristin England, MD
Kristin England, MD, is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA (MSCPA). Dr. England provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut
- Graduate: Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan
- Medical: Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Tufts Medical Center, Department of Radiology in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Department of Radiology in Boston, Massachusetts
American Board of Radiology
In her free time, Dr. England enjoys running, biking and spending time with family.