Joshua C. Zawacki, DO
Joshua C. Zawacki, DO is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Zawacki provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: Kent State University in Kent, Ohio
- Medical: Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa
- Internship: Preliminary Diagnostic Radiology internship at Ohio University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Ohio University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Zawacki enjoys spending time with his family. His wife, Chasity, is a physical therapist, and they have three children. He coaches his son’s flag football team, is an avid runner and golfer and gets in a game of basketball when possible.