Jeremy Friese, MD, MBA
Jeremy Friese, MD, MBA, is a board-certified interventional radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Friese provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI).
Dr. Friese previously practiced and held numerous leadership positions while on staff at Mayo Clinic including associate chair of radiology and senior medical director of global business development. He is a national and international speaker on vascular disease and has over 70 publications.
- Undergraduate: University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota
- Medical: Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota
- Internship: Surgical internship at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Residency: Diagnostic radiology residency at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota
- Fellowship: Image Guided Therapy fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology
- American College of Radiology (Interventional Guidelines Committee, Managed Care Committee)
- American Medical Association, Association of University Radiologists
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology (Clinical Practice Development Committee)
In his free time, Dr. Friese enjoys running, cooking, traveling and spending time with his wife and children.