Jan Stauss, MD
Jan Stauss, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist and nuclear medicine radiologist with Medical X-Ray Consultants, Ltd. Dr. Stauss provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Medical: Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich, Germany
- Internship: Nuclear Medicine internship at Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich, Germany
- Residency: Nuclear Medicine residency at Harvard Medical School Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts and Diagnostic Radiology residency at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Dr. Stauss has authored and co-authored numerous professional articles.
Spending time with his wife, exploring restaurants, traveling, mountain biking and skiing.