James H. Sullivan, MD
James H. Sullivan, MD is a board-certified body radiologist and breast imaging specialist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Sullivan provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. A radiologist for more than 20 years, Dr. Sullivan has extensive experience in outpatient and inpatient settings in Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as procedural expertise that includes biopsies and injections.
- Undergraduate: Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Medical: University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine in Iowa City, Iowa
- Residency: Radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of Northern America
- Wisconsin State Medical Society