Greg A. Jamroz, MD
Greg A. Jamroz, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist and pediatric radiologist with Diagnostic Imaging Associates, Ltd. d/b/a Prosight Radiology Group Dr. Jamroz provides professional physician services at St. Luke’s Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Missouri. He also performs diagnostic and therapeutic injection procedures to help patients manage joint and back pain. Dr. Jamroz performs vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty for spine fractures at St. Luke’s Hospital.
- Medical: St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Internship: Pediatric internship at University of California
- Residency: Radiology residency at St. Louis University
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology and Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School of Medicine
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Jamroz, G., Wippold, F., White, F. Desmoplastic Fibroma of the Mandible in an Infant. Pediatric Radiology. 2006.
- Abramson, C.L., Glazer, H.S., Jamroz, G.A., Siegel, M.J. MR Imaging of Intraspinal Extension of Neuroblastoma. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1986.
- Blocker, S.H., Jamroz, G.A., McAlister, W.H. Radiographic Findings after Incomplete Pyloromyotomy. Gastrointestinal Radiology. 1986.
Running, sculling, equestrian activities, boating.