Scott Rand, MD, PhD
Scott D. Rand, MD, PhD is a board certified neuroradiologist with Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. Dr. Rand provides professional physician services at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). He also serves as an assistant professor of radiology and the co-director of MRI employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine
- Medical: Stanford University School of Medicine in Palo Alto, California
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, Washington
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Barrow Neurological Institute of St. Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona
- Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- American Society of Neuroradiology