Peter D. Busselberg, MD
Peter D. Busselberg, MD is a board-certified neuroradiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Busselberg provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). He completed both his fellowship in Neuroradiology and his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Busselberg received his medical degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and his undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from Brigham Young University, cum laude. He has authored and co-authored presentations at national radiology meetings, including the American Society of Neuroradiology.
Dr. Busselberg’s memberships include the American Medical Association, Radiological Society of North America, American Roentgen Ray Society and the American College of Radiology.
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah
- Medical: Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Internship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Medical Education Program in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Busselberg P, Delfyett W, and Tsay J. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Progressive
- Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy: Revisiting “Atypical” Imaging Features. Scientific
- Paper: American Society of Neuroradiology 50th Annual Meeting; April 21-26, 2012; New
- York, NY.
- Busselberg P, Hamilton R, Fung KM, and Petropoulou K. Atypical Teratoid/Rhabdoid
- Tumor: Imaging Features Along the Neural Axis. Scientific Exhibit: American Society of
- Neuroradiology 48th Annual Meeting; May 15-20, 2010; Boston, MA.