Mini N. Pathria, MD, FRCP(c)
Mini Nutan Pathria, MD, FRCP(c) is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with Regents of the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Department of Radiology. Dr. Pathria provides professional physician services at Encinitas MRI Center in Southern California.
- Undergraduate: University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario
- Medical: McMaster University Medical Center in Hamilton, Ontario
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Montreal General Hospital, McGill University in Montreal, Quebec
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at McMaster University Medical Center in Hamilton, Ontario
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at VA Medical Center and UCSD Medical Center in San Diego, California
- International Skeletal Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society for Skeletal Radiology
- Chan, K.C. and Pathria, M.N. MRI of the Musculoskeletal System. 2001.
- Pathria, M.N. Follow-up of Musculoskeletal Tumors. ACR. 1992.
- McAndless, M. & Pathria, M.N. MRI Detects and Stages Musculoskeletal Neoplasms. Diag Imag. 1992.
- Hodler, J., Pathria, M.N., Resnick, D., Trudell, D. Width of the Articular Cartilage of the Hip: Quantification by Using Fat-Suppression Spin-Echo MR Imaging in Cadavers. AJR. 1992.
- Pathria, M.N. & Plecha, D.M. Musculoskeletal Disorders: Improving Diagnostic Accuracy with MRI. Geriatrics. 1992.
- Haghighi, P., Hodler, J., Pathria, M.N., Resnick, D., Trudell, D. Meniscal Changes in the Elderly: Correlation of MR Imaging and Histologic Findings. Radiology. 1992.
- Pathria, M.N. & Petersilge, C.A. Spinal Trauma. Radiol Clin of N America. 1991.