Debora Green, MD
Debora Green, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with Debora Green, MD Radiology Services, LLC. Dr. Green provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship: Mt. Zion Hospital in San Francisco, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Stanford University Hospital in Palo Alto, California
- Fellowship: Ultrasound and CT fellowships at Stanford University Hospital in Palo Alto, California
- Radiological Society of North America
- Carroll, B., and Green, D. Aneurysm of the Gastroduodenal Artery Causing Biliary Obstruction. Real-time Diagnosis. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 3(8):375-377. August 1984.
- Carroll, B., and Green, D. Ultrasonography in the Jaundiced Infant: A New Approach. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 5(6)323-329. June 1986.