Christopher Reilly, MD
Christopher Reilly, MD is a board certified neuroradiologist with Radiology Associates of Duluth, Ltd. Dr. Reilly provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Northern MN.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame
- Medical: University of Chicago – Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Reilly C, Sato KT. Pulmonary radiofrequency ablation complicated by acute respiratory distress syndrome. Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2011 Jun; 28(2): 162-6.
- Reilly C. Renal Artery Hypertension. In: Approach to Diagnosis: A Case-Based Imaging Review. Rosado de Christenson M, Abbott GF, Baumgarten D, Bhalla S, eds. American Roentgen Ray Society, Leesburg, VA 2009.
- Reilly C. Upper GI Bleeding. In: Approach to Diagnosis: A Case-Based Imaging Review. Rosado de Christenson M, Abbott GF, Baumgarten D, Bhalla S, eds. American Roentgen Ray Society, Leesburg, VA 2009.
- Rosen DS, Amidei C, Tolentino J, Reilly C, Macdonald RL. Subarachnoid clot volume correlates with age, neurological grade, and blood pressure. Neurosurgery. 2007 Feb;60(2):259-66.
- Reilly C, Amidei C, Tolentino J, Jahromi BS, Macdonald RL. Clot volume and clearance rate as independent predictors of vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg. 2004 Aug; 101(2):255-61.
- Reilly C, Parekh N. “Neck.” In: Normal Variants, Companion Cases and Post-Treatment Appearance of the Head and Neck. Karaganis A. Submitted for publication June 2013.
Dr. Reilly loves spending his free time with his wife, Kate, and four young children. He enjoys playing hockey and golf. Depending on the season, you can often find him boating, fishing, kayaking or snowmobiling on Pokegema Lake.