Anthony Jeanmenne, MD
Anthony Jeanmenne, MD is a musculoskeletal radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Jeanmenne provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in St. Cloud, Minnesota. While at at Southern Illinois University in Springfield, he was awarded the RSNA Roentgen Research Award for the creation of an iPad application called “Must See Radiology,” which has 15,000 downloads across 100 countries worldwide. He has presented his work at multiple national radiology meetings.
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois-Urbana/Champaign
- Medical: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Southern Illinois University
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of California – San Diego
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
Kenneth C. Wang, Anthony Jeanmenne, Griffin M. Weber, Shrey Thawait, John A. Carrino. An Online Evidence-Based Decision Support System for Distinguishing Benign from Malignant Vertebral Compression Fractures by Magnetic Resonance Imaging Feature Analysis. J Digit Imaging. 2011 August; 24(4): 561.
In his spare time, Dr. Jeanmenne enjoys traveling with his wife, hockey and outdoor sports.