Andrew B. Landes, MD
Andrew B. Landes, MD is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Spectrum Medical Group, PA. Dr. Landes provides professional physician services at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut
- Medical: Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at The Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Northeastern Pediatric Radiology Society
- Maine Radiological Society
- Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Maine Medical Association
- Cromack, D.T., Deuel, T.F., Griffin, A., Landes, A., Mistry, D., Mustoe, T.A., Pierce, G.F. Differential Acceleration of Healing of Surgical Incisions in the Rabbit Gastrointestinal Tract by Platelet Derived Growth Factor and Transforming Growth Factor, Type Beta. Surgery. 1990.
- Bowles, W., Landes, A., Marcus, M. Young Male with Irritative Voiding Symptoms with a 30 lb. Weight Loss. Urol Radiol. 1991.
- Landes, A., Shuckett, B., Skaggard, E. Non-fixation of the Colon in Colonic Artesia: A New Finding. Pediatric Radiology. 1994.
- Alton, D.J., Babyn, P.S., Connolly, B.L., Daneman, A., Dautenhahn, L.W., Landes, A.B., Miller, S.F., Pereira, J.K. Intussusception: Ability of Fluroscopic Images Obtained during Air Enema to Depicit Lead Points and Other Abnoralities. Radiology. 1995.
- Blackstone, J., Cartin, A., Landes, A.B., Pinette, M.G., Wax, J.R. Intrapericardial Extralobar Sequestration – Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Prenatal Diagnosis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2002.