Aldric J. Shim, MD
Aldric Jaeseung Shim, MD is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist and specializing in Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Focus Medical Imaging, a Professional Corporation. Dr.Shim provides professional physician services at Insight Imaging-Garfield in Southern California. Dr. Shim also serves as the chief financial officer at Focus Medical Imaging. His career has been distinguished by many honors and rewards including Top Radiologist for 2013 in Pasadena Magazine. He has also co-authored several peer-reviewed radiology publications. Dr. Shim’s passion is to serve in community outreach programs to promote and provide medical care to the underserved.
- Undergraduate: University of California at Berkeley in Berkeley, California
- Medical: University of Southern California School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at University of California School of Medicine In San Francisco, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology and Magnetic Resonance fellowship at University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- American Medical Association
Dr. Shim’s interests include swimming, traveling, cooking, bodysurfing and archery.