A New Choice in Outpatient Imaging
Diagnostic imaging is a critical step in your care, helping to provide clarity on a condition and determining the appropriate treatment path.
Recently, names you may know have come together to form a new network of high-quality outpatient imaging centers serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
A new outpatient imaging network:
- Methodist Center for Diagnostic Imaging at Willowbend formerly Insight Imaging - Willowbend
- Methodist Center for Diagnostic Imaging at Legacy Medical Village formerly Village Imaging Center
- Methodist Center for Diagnostic Imaging at Independence Medical Village
This new network is a joint venture partnership between Methodist Health System and Center for Diagnostic Imaging, two organizations with a rich history of patient-focused care and a shared commitment to deliver quality imaging care at more affordable prices for patients.
Choose quality and value:
- Local, subspecialized radiologists who are on-site and available for consultations
- Pre-certification assistance provided by our insurance specialists
- 24-hour report turnaround times
- Cost savings compared to standard hospital rates
Methodist Center for Diagnostic Imaging centers are operated by Methodist CDI, a Texas non-profit corporation, and are staffed by independently practicing physicians who are contracted by Methodist CDI. The physicians and staff who provide services at the imaging centers are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its afﬁliated hospitals.