Where You Go for Medical Imaging is Your Choice
Claustrophobic or simply concerned? Choose CDI.
- Extra-wide architecture accommodates patients of all sizes (up to 550 lbs.)
- Bore depth is only 3 feet (traditional short MRI scanners are 4 feet)
- Diameter of the bore is 27.5 inches versus 23.5 inches (traditional scanners), allowing for one foot of headroom
- Great for patients who get anxious or claustrophobic (including pediatric), or have a hard time moving around due to pain
Beyond our technology, be confident in our:
- Certified technologists who will keep you comfortable during your scan
- Subspecialized radiologists who will accurately review your images and create a detailed report to help your provider determine the most appropriate treatment path for you.
- Quality, which is evident in our patient satisfaction results. Over 94% of patients surveyed would recommend us to their family and friends.
Learn more about the MRI experience and listen to what an MRI sounds like
Experience High-field MRI at CDI.
Tell your provider you want to go to CDI for your next MRI.